March 15, 2017

Curtain Call Challenge March 15 - Fluffy & Reverse Confetti - Whole Lotta Happy


Hello Stampin' friends! Welcome to the March 15th Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Fluffy. When I started making my card for this challenge I was taking inspiration from the pillow in the bottom lefthand side of the photo but this card ended up going in a different direction than planned. That's okay...I'm still happy with how my St. Patrick's Day card turned out and you have the flexibility to use the inspirational photo or Anything Goes.    



I used MFT Heavyweight Cardstock in Spearmint and Whip Cream

 photo CurtainCallMar15_edited-RS2_zpsz0j9ryza.jpg
I made more paper with the "Smooshing Technique" with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink and cut it Big Stripes Cover Panel Confetti Cuts. I layered it over the Spearmint Heavyweight Cardstock. I stamped the word "Happy" from the Whole Lotta Happy Stamp set on Whip Cream Heavyweight Carstock cut with the Lacey Scallop Circle panel and popped it up in the circle opening in the Big Stripes Cover panel.  I stamped the second part of the sentiment from the Whole Lotta Happy Stamp set on Whip Cream Heavyweight Cardstock and cut with a Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strip. 

 photo CurtainCallMar15B_edited-RS3_zpstosvxvbh.jpg

I made my own little shamrock with the small heart die from the Stamped Note Confetti Cuts. I just used the outline and adhered them together.  I embellished with some green glittery YNS Gumdrops and Hemp Twine. 
Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a little look at my card for the March 15th Curtain Call Challenge - Fluffy! 
Carol Mayne Guest















Tara Godfrey - Me ;)

Follow us!


Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - March 15th W Fluffy for all the challenge details and to play along with us!




4 comments:

Juls said...

Stunning xx

Marisa said...

Gorgeous!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous! I love your fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Tara!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cool card Tara. Love the stripes, the splatters... the delicate shamrock is so pretty... also love the candy dots.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails