December 15, 2013

Cute Card Thursday # 299...Boy and the Dog...Warm Wishes!


Hey Stampin' friends! I've been busy trying to get caught up on my Christmas card making and so I thought the Challenge over at, Cute Card Thursday # 229...Christmas Catch up, was perfect as I'm definitely trying to get a few more whipped up.

I saw this little Boy and the Dog 018 digi stamp at Heather Ellis' Etsy shop and thought he was just SO cute that I had to have him.  I printed him out and coloured him with my Copics.

 photo PIBoyWarmWishes_edited-1RS3_zpsb9a53dbc.jpg

I made the card-base 6X6 from Kraft cardstock and used MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Red Hot, Olive, and Steel Blue, and Primitive White and used papers from MME Christmas Wish 6X6 paper pad.  I used the Pierced Oval STAX and Oval STAX Die-namics and added a border cut from Steel Blue Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the Mini Double Dots Border Die-namics.

 photo PIBoyWarmWishesE_edited-1RS5_zpsa58f7105.jpg

I cut the image out with the Oval STAX Die-namics, left the image in die and inked with Tumbled Glass and Tea Dye Distress Ink.  I add a few corrugated cardboard snowflakes with Red Hot Buttons tied with hemp cord. I cut out the snowflakes with the Let It Snowflake Die-namics. I stamped a sentiment from the PI Warm Wishes Stamp set in Red Hot Premium Dye Ink on the Stitched Sentiment Strip from Blueprints 2.

 photo PIBoyWarmWishesC_edited-1RS4_zps2dabf08e.jpg

Here is the inside...again I used the Pierced Oval STAX and Oval STAX with the Layered Treat Tag Die-namics to make the sentiment panel.  The sentiment is from the PI Warm Winter Stamp set and stamped in Red Hot Premium Dye Ink.

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at another Christmas card with this cute Boy and the Dog 018 Digi from Heather Ellis Etsy shop for the Cute Card Challenge # 229...Christmas Catch Up Challenge!




   

3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Tara! ohmy.....this is soooo sweet. I love that image. your coloring is fab as are your details.

Heather Rogers said...

He is a doll! Love your coloring and patterned paper pairings. :)

Anonymous said...

This card is amazing! Recipients of your creations must be so excited! Love your creations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails