January 29, 2012

The Sketchy Challenge # 15, BG Challenges 61 & Saturated Canary 9...Sending Smiles!

Photobucket
Hello stampin' friends! I have a card to share today that I made for a few challenges! I followed the gorgeous sketch over at The Sketchy Challenge designed by the super sweet and uber talented, Kellie, I used several of my favourite things on this card which is the challenge over at BasicGrey Challenges and I also made this card for the Saturated Canary Challenge # 9 which is Punches and Dies.
Photobucket
For my card I have used the gorgeous Lolita Saturated Canary Digi and coloured her with my Copics and PrismaColor Pencils.

I am not sure if you have read about the despicable thing that has happened to Krista Smith, the artist of Saturated Canary Digis and Simply Sassy stamps for Sugar Nellie.  It's a shame that she has been a victim of copyright violation of her intellectual property. Krista has posted all about it here on her blog. Please read it so that you are aware that someone is selling "knock-offs" of her designs. These digi's that this person is selling are no where near as beautiful or of the same artistic calibre as Krista's art work.  This person is even using the same names for the "knock-off" images, that Krista uses for her SC Digi images.  Please leave Krista some love and support on her blog! We need to support the artists if we want to have gorgeous stamps and digis to colour!!!!!

So back to the card, I cut the SC image of Lolita with my Nesites die and left the image in the die and inked with Spun Sugar Distress ink. The papers are 6x6 BasicGrey Kissing Booth, my new fave and I have used my fave MFT Wonky Scalloped Border Die-namics die and used a sentiment from the MFT  Poppy Pure Innocence Set and stamped it on the Ribbon Die that comes with the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics. I added some crinkled seam binding and a BG button and sprinkled pink half pearls here and there.
Photobucket
I re-sized and printed Lolita again to add a shadow stamp of her to the inside of my card the sentiment comes with the MFT Pure Innocence Set Something Special Just for You and I stamped it on BG Kissing Booth paper cut with the MFT Framed Greetings Die-namics die.  

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card!

Hope you have a stampin' great week!

Hugs,


SUPPLIES:


9 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love this Tara!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

So pretty! Love how her lips shine in the first pic. :)

Deborah said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers!
Greets Deborah

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Tara!!

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

Awww....what a sweet image and some awesome coloring. Great papers and take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us @the Sketchy Challenges.

Hugz,
Sandy

Renkata said...

Such an amazing card Tara.
Gorgeous scene.

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card Tara.
luv
Debby

Loopylou. said...

Tara this is beautiful hun and thank you for some stamp out love too!!
thankyou for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Jane said...

Wow! stunning as always Tara and I love the colour scheme! thanks for joining us at The Sketchy Challenges! hugs, Jane x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails