January 20, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 55....So Grateful...!

Photobucket
Hey stampin' friends! Just wanted to share the card that I made for this week's MFTWSC55. I am making a concerted effort to keep up with all the of the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketches. So, I thought I better get cracking on this week's card cuz I am going to the Guelph Mega Crop tomorrow to hang out with my pal Kraftin' Kimmie and the Krafty Girls...YAY!!!
Photobucket
I got some new stash this week from Lora at One Crazy Stamper on-line shop and I have to tell you how impressed I am with the service from One Crazy Stamper...incredible selection, outstanding service, great prices and lightening speed shipping. If you are looking for a great place to shop, I totally recommend you try One Crazy Stamper!!! So, I got this gorgeous 6x6 MME  Love Me paper pad and it is SO pretty...love it! I got a few older MFT PI stamp sets that Lora had on sale too. I used this one called PI Rose and I just adore her! I cut her out and cut off the rose this time. I wanted it to look like she is holding the layered labels sentiment.  I coloured her with Copics and paper pieced her pretty dress...love her dress to bits. I gave her sparkly pink tights by using my Quickie Glue pen and then sprinkling some Glamour Dust on them. I am loving the Layered Labels Die-namics die and I used one of the sweet sentiments that comes in the PI Rose set. I also made a felt flower with My Favorite Felt and the Pretty Posies Die-namics and Perfect Petal Trio Die-namics sets.
Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped PI Rose again in London Fog Memento ink and just didn't ink up the rose and then strategically placed another Layered Label Die-namics with a sentiment from the PI Something Special Just for You set. I added two more wee felt flowers.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for MFTWSC55!

Hope you have a stampin' great weekend!!!

Hugs,




SUPPLIES:




3 comments:

Christina said...

That is a stunning card Tara!!
Hugs Kristel

Jodi Collins said...

This is precious Tara!!! Love the papers, your coloring and the felt flowers!!

wendy said...

totally fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails